en

Goldeyes defence was also | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zgr123
zgr123 Jul 27
Demetrious Johnson knows he only has so many years left to ply his trade in the fight game. Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Though hes merely 27 years old — and has already firmly etched his name in the record books as the inaugural UFC flyweight champion — Johnson is ready to entertain opportunities outside the octagon. In doing so, he hopes to take a page from womens bantamweight titleholder Ronda Rousey by filming movies between bouts. "Ronda Rousey was in The Expendables 3, then she fought Miesha Tate, then she did Entourage and now shes doing Fast & Furious 7," Johnson told UFC.ca during a phone interview. "So shes found the perfect balance in her career. "I mean, who knows, I might be a horrible actor. The only way to find out is if you try it." Johnson admitted his desire to explore the silver screen is at least partly due to his lengthy layoff between fights. The 125-pound kingpins most recent outing saw him deliver one of the most vicious knockouts of 2013, when he starched Joseph Benavidez with a beautifully-timed right hook in December. He now looks to net his fourth consecutive title defence when he meets heavy-handed striker Ali Bagautinov in the main event of UFC 174 in Vancouver, B.C. June 14. Johnson said he could easily jump from a film set back into full-time training without missing a beat. "I think Im ready for it," said Johnson. "I could go act for maybe two months and then Ive got another four months to get ready for a fight, which is way more time than I need. So theres a lot of downtime between my fights and it doesnt hurt to look into doing different things. "Obviously there werent a lot of No. 1 contenders in the division with me beating Joseph, John Dodson, John Moraga and Ian McCall. So there wasnt a No. 1 contender. I think the UFC wanted to put me on ice a little bit. I fought three times last year — thats more than any other champion recently." Though growing his name value is a big motivator, Johnsons key focus remains providing for his family. This past July, he and his wife, Destiny, welcomed their first-born son, Tyren. Of course, should Mighty Mouses star continue to rise, further stability for his loved ones will surely follow. Johnson said he hasnt let the pressures of fatherhood encroach upon his duties as champion. "My wife is a stay-at-home mother and she does a fantastic job watching my son while Im training," Johnson said. "She knows how important my training is when Im getting ready for my fights. So it hasnt really changed a lot. Obviously when Im out of the gym and at home Im hands-on with my son and spending time with family. Other than that, it really hasnt changed. "Obviously you want to train your butt off. That way you can make good money and provide for them. Other than that, its my career and Ive been doing it for a long time now. So now having another mouth to feed makes it a little more serious, but I try not to let the emotion of that get to me. I try to go out there and do my best." When it comes to establishing himself as a draw in mixed martial arts, UFC 174 could represent a watershed moment for Johnson. The card marks his first time headlining a pay-per-view event. Thankfully for Johnson his name has been bolstered by three stunning performances on FOX cards in 2013. On top of knocking out Benavidez, he topped Dodson in a thrilling war and dispatched Moraga with a slick fifth-round armbar. Johnson feels his showings on FOX will translate to pay-per-view buys, but said his biggest concern is simply getting the job done against Bagautinov. "I just try not to think about it and let it happen naturally," said Johnson. "Obviously this is my first pay-per-view and I hope it sells very well, but at the end of the day Im just going to go out there, fight and compete. Hopefully people want to tune in and watch me fight. Its going to be a great fight. Ali Bagautinov is a great fighter and is coming off a three-fight win streak in the UFC." A talented Combat Sambo fighter, Bagautinov has been on a tear since debuting with the UFC in September. Following an impressive TKO victory against Marcos Vinicius, he secured consecutive decision wins over Tim Elliott and John Lineker to earn a flyweight title shot. Johnson said he and Bagautinov will give fans their moneys worth. "Hes a great fighter and always comes ready to fight," Johnson stated. "He has great wrestling and hits hard. Hes ready to try and take my title. Its going to make for a good fight because I dont go down easy. I dont go down without a fight and I think that right there is good enough for people to tune in." ----- The mixed martial arts world is still buzzing following newly-crowned UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaws spectacular upset over Renan Barao. Despite being a heavy underdog going into UFC 173 this past Saturday, Dillashaw put on a striking clinch en route to a fifth-round TKO victory. Though many were shocked by Dillashaws dismantling of Barao, UFC flyweight titleholder Demetrious Johnson was hardly surprised by the outcome. "I knew Dillashaw was going to bring a fight like that," Johnson told UFC.ca. "Thats how Dillashaw fights all the time. Dillashaw, out of the Team Alpha Male guys, hes one of the best fighters. He puts it together very well with the wrestling, feints, movement, angles — he does that all very well. So I kind of knew when he was going in to fight Renan Barao that it was going to be a great fight. I knew T.J. was going to bring the fight to him. "Youve seen with Renan Baraos last opponents they kind of wait back and respect him, but I knew T.J. was going to go fight him. Youve seen it in all his previous fights." Cheap Kings Jerseys China . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic . GQ Lundqvist quite well.Three rounds, and nearly two months later, will the Kings have the strength to reach the summit of the Empire State to claim the cup?Truer words have never been spoken.The Winnipeg Goldeyes had a bounce back game on Tuesday night against the Laredo Lemurs. After dropping their Monday evening series opener, the Goldeyes were able to get their bats going early in the Tuesday night matchup to even the series at one game apiece. The Goldeyes (4-2) beat the Lemurs (3-3) by six, winning 7-1 in front of 3,919 fans at Uni-Trade Stadium in Laredo, Texas. For the fifth time in six games the Fish opened the scoring. After Jake Blackwood got on base in the top of the first, Ray Sadler hit a two run jack to bring them both home. Reggie Abercrombie then stepped to the batters box and followed up Sadler with a home run of his own. The Goldeyes led 3-0 early. "Its always nice when you can jump up on the board quickly," Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show, "it takes the pressure off your starter, and lets him just go out there and throw strikes." Winnipeg extended their lead in the third inning after having been retired in order in the second. Blackwood got on base and eventually came home on a single by Josh Mazzola. Abercrombie also got aboard with a single and theen was brought home on a sac fly from Donnie Webb. Wholesale Kings Jerseys. After giving the Lemurs their lone run in the bottom of the fifth, the Goldeyes collected one more run in each of the seventh and eighth innings to reestablish and extend their lead. The offensive leader for the Fish was once again Sadler. He got two hits on five at-bats, and recorded three RBI, including his first inning home run. Kyle Anderson, who had his first start for the Goldeyes, recorded the win. He pitched five and a third innings, only giving up one run on seven hits. "He kept his pitch count down," said Vermilyea of Anderson. "That was big, it meant he was able to get to the sixth inning for us." In relief for the Goldeyes, Taylor Sewitt, Chris Kissock and Brendan Lafferty collectively didnt give up a run,Goldeyes defence was also productive recording three double plays and no errors. "Its nice to be able to forget about what happened yesterday, and just come out strong," said Vermilyea. "This gives us a chance tomorrow to take two out of three games." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
kkfrank098961
kkfrank098961 Jul 27

Do not use these meters while driving. Care should be exercised around live wires. Do not attempt to put a parking coach factory outlet meter in your mouth.. Mixed Media NecklaceThe statement necklace of seasons cheap jordans past is still hot cheap jordan shoes news; it a simple way turn a plain tee or understated sweater into something special. The substantial necklaces also instantly infuse style to cheap jordans 2017 a simple blazer, slacks and coach outlet cami combo, says Madhok. For an updated look, opt for a necklace that made out of a mix of materials silver, gold, beads, wood, rhinestones or all of the above. ZRN20170718

Having never lived alone cheap jordans until Barry death, I was unprepared for home maintenance issues like clogged pipes and burnt out ceiling lights. The first time I replaced the smoke alarm battery, I descended the ladder with a smug smile and a great sense of accomplishment. coach outlet store online I felt the same way coach outlet store online when I changed the toilet flapper and after my first giant cockroach kill.. GROUNDBREAKING: Volunteers turn over the symbolic first shovels michael kors factory outlet of dirt at the home site for Joe Kaluza and his family. From left are John Morvay of American Portfolio, Mahoning County Sheriff Randall Wellington, Joe Rienthaler of Rienthaler Auto Village, Jim Rach of C Welding, Steve Bott of Mark Thomas Ford, Tom Parizino of Bernard Daniels Lumber, Anna kate spade outlet Fitzgerald, Kaluza's sister, Don Murphy of Donnell Ford, and Sam Pitzulo of Sam Pitzulo Homes. At far left is Kaluza and his wife, Lisa.

I can help arrange to have them picked up. These are often poor, teenage mothers who really have nothing. You can donate your stuff new jordans coming knowing it will go to people who really cheap air jordan need it. Standing five feet 11 inches, with an athletic build, I towered over her petite frame, even when she was wearing the highest of heels. "The corset is way too tight," I screamed back, gasping for air. "I can't breathe." I wasn't used to wearing clothing this restrictive, but beauty is pain. In the Hubbard Room at Russell Library, 123 Broad St. Stoyanov is a winner of the 2003 Concert Artists Guild International Competition. He has performed at Carnegie Hall coach factory outlet online and with major orchestras including the Chicago, Seattle, and Annapolis symphony orchestras.

Food images can flirt with the extreme and lose their character entirely though on occasion, "Sometimes food looks like it's been played with too much," Thiessen says. He both encourages and reins in his culinary students. They michael kors australia must craft anywhere from seven to 11 plating presentations to pass his culinary course.. When: Saturday, Oct. And Sunday, Oct. This year's efforts will go directly toward the zoo's capital campaign to coach factory outlet store online bring a giraffe to Chattanooga. STAMFORD: Time for Lyme Inc. Is coach outlet online holding its first Race Against Lyme at Cove Island Park in Stamford. The 5K run and walk is designed to raise awareness and funds to help fight Lyme and cheap kate spade other tick borne diseases. air jordan shoes

FILE In this Jan. 14, 2013 file photo, white roses with the faces of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting are attached to a telephone coach outlet online pole near the school on the one month anniversary cheap jordan shoes of the shooting that left 26 dead in Newtown, Conn. Newtown is taking its time to decide what a permanent memorial should look like. Oct. 17, Mountain View Church of the Brethren at 2823 N. Cole Road, Boise. Meanwhile, the U of M Junior and Senior Fashion Shows brought some of the freshest style spotted on the runway this year, from active wear to evening gowns. The designers coach factory outlet spotlighted at both MNfashion and the U of M's shows aren't resting on their laurels just yet. These guys are hungry for sartorial splendor, and the results are spectacular..